As part of our strategic plan we are looking to expand the sales team at our Adelaide Head Office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in identifying and winning new business. It is expected that they will have established networks and an understanding of how to do business with defence. Applicants with a background in one of the forces will be highly regarded.
Our strength is our ability to offer clients unique solutions so your ability to think “outside the square” will set you apart from others. Though not essential, a technical background will allow you to quickly understand the needs of our customers and hit the ground running. You will have the full support of the Engineering department as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generation and implementation of Sales strategies to develop new business opportunities and grow our existing business.
- Qualify and close sales opportunities.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing customers and relevant industry / government bodies domestically and internationally.
- Provide market intelligence to aide business planning and product development.
- Demonstrated sales background with a passion for selling the value proposition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Established network within the defence industry.
- Previous experience in one of the forces will be highly regarded. Experience gained in a technical background is highly desirable.
- Able to work independently while understanding the value of teamwork.
This is a senior position within the organization with the opportunity to shape APC’s future direction in exciting times. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to move into a leadership role in the future.
If you feel you can bring something special to our organization please apply through SEEK or forward your resume with a covering letter to:
991 Port Road
Cheltenham, SA, 5014
The close date for applications is Friday 16th February 2018.