APC Technology has been a leading producer and supplier of specialist computer solutions since its inception in 1984.
We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing state of the art computer/control technology packages for industrial and military customers who have critical applications in some of the world’s toughest environments.
For over 30 years APC Technology has provided ruggedised solutions for applications performing in the most severe environments.
Every product APC Technology delivers is engineered and built to survive a range of factors unique to the client. This can include shock, vibration, temperature, dust, dirt or water.
Since 1984 APC Technology has been involved in a number of milestone projects that have continued to drive the business forward.
- DMO – Land/Military – Servers
- NAS- maritime surveillance- MIL SPEC consoles & keyboards
- BAE – Land/Military – MIL-STD UPS and other requirements
- LIC- IP 65 Panel PC solutions
- Rio Tinto- driverless train systems
- SAAB – Land/Military – harsh environment computing
- RAN – Naval/Military – MHT solutions
2010 to present
- Rail Industry clients – OEM supply, Displays and Servers
- Air Warfare Destroyer- MIL SPEC Consoles and other requirements
- Mettler Toledo- Panel PCs
- ASC- MIL SPEC keyboards & displays
- CAT- control systems
- Mile stone of designing and manufacturing MIL SPEC generator for international deployment
- Creation of APC Technology Research- set up to create a focused product development entity