Nexcom has announced the release of the NISE 3720 series to build industrial IoT for data-driven decision making.
APC Technology is Nexcom’s number one distributor within Australia.
About the NISE 3720 series
Featuring 4th generation Intel Core i7-4650U processor, the NISE3720 series supports communication across automation protocols, data intensive analysis, and effective information delivery.
The fanless computer NISE 3720 series includes four models—the NISE 3720E with one PCIe slot, the NISE 3720E2 with two PCIe slots, the NISE 3720P2 with two PCI slots, and the NISE 3720P2E with one PCI and one PCIe slots.
- Onboard Intel® Core™ i7-4650U processor
- Support 3x independent display (1x DVI-I & 1x DVI-D)
- 2x mini-PCIe socket for optional fieldbus/Wi-Fi/3.5G/mSATA module
- 1 x CFast socket
- 2x GbE LAN with WoL, teaming & PXE function
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x RS232/422/485
- Support 24V DC input +/-20%
More information >>