See us on stand K26. APC Technology will be exhibiting for the 5th year.
With a range of solutions designed and IECEx certified for zone 0, 1 and 2, we can ensure safety and performance in your work place. APC Technology also specialise in customisable solutions so if you have specific requirements then drop by and talk to us about what you are looking for.
Solutions include panel PCs, displays, tablets, notebooks, enclosures, fanless computers & input devices. We will also have a range of solutions from our partners Nexcom, Getac and Cursor Controls. Come and visit us on stand K26 to find out what solutions we offer for hazardous and harsh locations.
Find out more on what we do.
Articles & Links
- National Resource Review– First IECEX Zone 1 Windows tablet available through APC Technology
- AOG a major economic contributor for 35 years
- Customised panel PC for cements work
- Customised panel PC designed and manufactured for national mining company
- Mining and Technology magazine– profile of the zone 2 panel PC
- Find out about our hazardous location solutions and access the brochure
What is AOG all about?
The annual Australasian Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference (AOG) is the platform event for the Australian oil & gas industry, providing opportunities to network and learn about the latest technological and technique breakthroughs which will drive the industry into the future.
As Australasia’s largest oil and gas industry event for more than 30 years, AOG is expected to attract over 600 exhibitors from more than 20 countries, and draw more than 15,000 visitors, exhibitors and conference delegates from around the world to the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre from 22nd-24th Feb 2017.