As 2018 wraps up the staff at APC Technology can look forward to an extended Christmas break with family and friends.
With the closing of the year I would like to take this opportunity to reflect and celebrate our successes as there have been significant wins and accomplishments. We have shared these internally, with suppliers, customers and partners.
- We expanded our sales, engineering and manufacturing departments with employee growth of 25% across the company. Ken Duldig moved into an Account Manager role due to the growth of major customer requirements. Ben Hodge joined us as Business Defence Manager and has now been promoted to Business Development Director.
- Over the last two financial years APC Technology has seen significant business growth with a 52% increase in orders. An increase of 25.9% in the last year reflects the board’s focus to develop new opportunities and consolidate our existing client base.
- We have been recognised by AusIndustry as a company with high growth potential, enabling us to access business support and grants as part of the Entrepreneurs Programme.
- APC Technology has continued to grow the Rapid Development Hub and expand our in-house testing capabilities with a shock & vibration table- check out the video to see it in action.
- APC Technology attended the Caterpillar Thailand Strategic Supplier Summit. The invite was extended to us because we are one of the top 25 suppliers to Caterpillar (Thailand). The site is set over 55 acres and is the single, global source for Caterpillar hard rock vehicles.
- We expanded our well being program to include the support of charities with the aim of giving back to organisations in need and raising awareness both internally and through social media. In 2018 we supported Dream Ride, the Tour de Legacy and Vinnie’s.
- We completed stage 1 of the SEA 1654 program on behalf of Raytheon Australia. Stage 2 is currently in progress and is expected to be shipped out by mid-December. Read our case study.
- During a trade mission to Europe with Defence SA and TDA, APC was one of a select few who were chosen to present at the BAE Summit held at Australia House. The focus was to showcase our diverse and innovative industrial capabilities.
- We partnered with IBASE Technology to supply rugged transportation computing solutions to the ANZ markets.
- We completed the supply of custom designed & manufactured military grade displays for BAE Systems through-life support of the navigation trainer project.
- We have exhibited or sponsored more than ten shows or events both internationally and nationally, covering an array of industries including oil & gas, rail, defence, food and mining.
These accomplishments would not have been possible without the ongoing efforts of the staff at APC Technology and the support of the Board. Additionally on behalf of our organisation I would also like to thank our customers, suppliers and industry partners for providing us with the opportunity to develop and create a large number of unique rugged computing solutions that are now operating in the field across a diverse range of industry sectors.
On a final note, I wish you, your family and friends a happy Christmas and New Year. APC Technology looks forward to working with you and growing our business in 2019.
APC Technology will close on Friday 21st December 2018 and reopen on Monday 7th January 2019.