APC Technology will showcase a range of intrinsically safe rugged equipment @ Stand 155.
Solutions include panel PCs, displays, tablets, notebooks, enclosures, fanless computers & input devices. We will also have a range of solutions from our partners IBASE and Getac We will have a focus on IECEx zone 0 and zone 1 tablets, ensuring safety and performance in your work place.
APC Technology also specialise in customisable solutions so if you have specific requirements then drop by and talk to us about what you are looking for.
This year at APPEA we are focused on showcasing mobile solutions for the oil and gas sector. Come and visit us on stand 155 to check out what we have on display plus find out about our solutions we offer for hazardous and harsh locations.
Find out more on what we do.
- National Resource Review– IECEX Zone 1 Windows tablet available through APC Technology
- IECEx Zone 0 Tablet available through APC Technology
- Custom Build for Pinssar Technology- the World’s First DPM reader
- Customised panel PC designed and manufactured for national mining company
- Mining and Technology magazine– profile of the zone 2 panel PC
- Find out about our hazardous location solutions and access the brochure
What is APPEA all about?
The APPEA Exhibition provides an exceptional opportunity to view the latest technologies and the newest advances in the oil and gas industry, typically covering more than 9,000 sq.m and showcasing more 120+ exhibitors. Meet with the industry’s leading explorers, producers and suppliers in this one-stop-shop exhibition of the Australian and international oil and gas industry’s best products and services.
The Exhibition is open only to paid delegates and invited guests (it is not open to the general public), ensuring the people you meet are the people you need to meet—other oil and gas industry professionals.