This opportunity is now closed.
This role would suit a recent graduate or final year student looking to join a progressive company at an exciting time.
APC Technology is an Australian company that has been designing and manufacturing custom Military and Industrial computer hardware for over 30 years. We have an enviable client base across a diverse range of industries.
With a number of exciting projects coming up, we have a requirement for a qualified Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineer with a passion for computing to join our team. Candidates that can also demonstrate an electronic aptitude will be well regarded.
Our strength is our ability to offer our client’s unique solutions so your high level of initiative and ability to think “outside the square” will set you apart from others.
Responsibilities will include:
- CAD design including Finite Element Analysis, Solidworks preferred.
- Participate in design and development activities as required.
- Participate in design reviews in-house and at customer locations.
- Co-ordination of all environmental tests in our in-house facility including shock, vibration, temperature, humidity.
- Research and evaluation of new products, components and processes.
- Providing support to the manufacturing and service departments as required.
- Formal Engineering qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- High level of initiative with a practical hands on approach.
- Able to work independently while understanding the value of teamwork and deadlines.
APC has a demonstrated history of providing internal growth opportunities. As such the scope of this position will be limited only by the individuals drive and determination.
If you are a talented Engineer looking for a long term future and feel you can bring something special to our organization please forward your resume by Friday 24 August to:
991 Port Road
Cheltenham, SA, 5014