With a number of exciting projects coming up, we have a requirement for a qualified Electronic / Electrical Engineer with a passion for computing to join our team.
Position is now closed. Thank you for your applications.
APC Technology is an Australian company that has been designing and manufacturing custom military and industrial computer hardware for over 30 years. We have an enviable client base across a diverse range of industries.
The successful candidate will be one of the following:
- An experienced engineer with a track record in an engineering role with responsibility for ongoing development and test of electronic products, preferably in a high mix, low volume manufacturing environment.
- A graduate or final year student that can demonstrate that their passion and skills will be an asset to APC Technology.
One of our key strengths is our ability to offer our clients unique solutions so the successful candidate will have a high level of initiative and ability to think ‘outside the square’.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generation of test methodologies, hardware and documentation for custom products.
- Providing support to the manufacturing and service departments as required.
- Research and evaluation of new products, components and processes.
- Participate in design and development activities as required.
- Formal engineering qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- High level of initiative with a practical hands on approach.
- Able to work independently while understanding the value of teamwork and deadlines.
- Candidates that can also demonstrate mechanical aptitude will be well regarded.
APC Technology has a proven track record of providing internal growth opportunities. The scope of this position will only be limited by the individuals drive and determination.
If you are a talented engineer looking for a long term future and feel you can bring something special to our organisation please forward your resume with a covering letter by COB Friday 22nd June 2018 to:
Hayley Turnbull, Office Manager
991 Port Road
Cheltenham, SA, 5014
Alternatively apply through SEEK.