iKey products are durable and reliable solutions manufactured for the harsh conditions of industrial environments.
APC Technology have partnered with iKey to offer our customers cost effective rugged solutions for a range of industrial sectors.
For more than 20 years, iKey has been manufacturing high quality computer input devices for harsh environments. Located in Austin, Texas, iKey manufactures high quality top rated keyboards and mice for environments such as hospitals, oil drilling rigs, police vehicles and manufacturing facilities.
- Industrial durability ratings ranging from NEMA 12 to NEMA 4X, which allow for use in extremely dirty, dusty and greasy environments
- Reliable waterproof and non-corrosive designs that will last up to 10 years in harsh settings
- 17 readily available language layouts to accommodate international customers
- Customisable function keys that provide flexibility for specialised applications
- Backlit keys that allow employees to optimize performance while working in low-light environments
- Small footprint designs that increase mobility
Investing in equipment made specifically for medical environments is critical both for performance but also to achieve hospital cleanliness standards. The report below from the RID reviews the importance of ensuring cross-contamination can be kept to a...
Cross-contamination can occur through germs on commonly used products in medical environments, including keyboards and pointing devices. APC Technology offers a range of devices manufactured specifically to meet infection control concerns.APC Technology is a partner...