With a number of exciting projects coming up, we have a requirement for a Degree qualified Engineer to join our team. This position would suit an electronic / electrical engineer with a passion for computing.
Candidates that can also demonstrate mechanical aptitude will be well regarded.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record in an Engineering role with responsibility for ongoing development and test of electronic products, preferably in a high mix, low volume manufacturing environment.
Our strength is our ability to offer our client’s unique solutions so your ability to think “outside the square” will set you apart from others as will your ability to quickly generate solutions.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Generation of test methodologies, hardware and documentation for custom products.
- Project Management of small to medium contracts.
- Providing support to the Manufacturing and Service departments as required.
- Research and evaluation of new products, components and processes.
- Participate in design and development activities as required.
- Formal Engineering qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in circuit design would be well regarded but not essential.
- Able to work independently while understanding the value of teamwork and deadlines.
APC Technology is an Australian company that has been designing and manufacturing custom Military and Industrial computer hardware for over 30 years. We have an enviable client base across a diverse range of industries. APC has a demonstrated history of providing internal growth opportunities. As such the scope of this position will be limited only by the individuals drive and determination.
If you are a talented Engineer looking for a long term future and feel you can bring something special to our organization please forward your resume by Friday 26th October to:
991 Port Road
Cheltenham, SA, 5014