APC Technology will showcase IECEx Certified Zone 0 and Zone 1 Tablets.
With a range of solutions designed and IECEx certified for zone 0, 1 and 2, we can ensure safety and performance in your work place. APC Technology also specialise in customisable solutions so if you have specific requirements then drop by and talk to us about what you are looking for.
This year at AOG we are focused on showcasing mobile solutions for the oil and gas sector. Come and visit us on stand F24-7 within the Instrumental Control and Automation Zone to check out what we have on display plus find out about our solutions we offer for hazardous and harsh locations.
Find out more on what we do.
- National Resource Review– IECEX Zone 1 Windows tablet available through APC Technology
- IECEx Zone 0 Tablet available through APC Technology
- Custom Build for Pinssar Technology- the World’s First DPM reader
- Customised panel PC designed and manufactured for national mining company
- Mining and Technology magazine– profile of the zone 2 panel PC
- Find out about our hazardous location solutions and access the brochure
What is AOG all about?
The annual Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference (AOG) is the platform event for the Australian oil and gas industry featuring over 200 exhibiting brands. This event is a showcase of the latest products and attracts over 8,000 global visitors providing opportunities to network and learn about the latest technological and innovative breakthroughs which will drive the industry into the future. AOG will be taking place at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre from March 14-16, 2018.
- Free to attend conference sessions across forums dedicated to collaboration, subsea and knowledge focus.
- Hundreds of global leading names in siz specialised industry areas showcasing the latest products andinnovation.
- Access to network zones to connect with clients and colleagues.
- AOG diversity and inclusion event.
You can visit AOG 2018 for FREE.
FREE-to-attend conference sessions are also available.